[net.tv] Plot for the last two weeks of Solo?

jts@cornell.UUCP (06/12/85)

From: jts (Jim Sasaki)

Our local cable company hasn't been broadcasting A&E the last two weekends, so
I've missed the last two weeks of Solo.  Could someone fill me in as to what
happened?  The last episode I saw had Gemma buying a car and Sebastian beginning
to fall in love with Rosie.

It would probably be best to just mail me the answer, since I doubt this is of
general interest.  Thanks!

    Jim Sasaki (jts@cornell, {decvax|ihnp4|uw-beaver|vax135|...}!cornell!jts)

stv@qantel.UUCP (Steve Vance@ex2499) (06/20/85)

In article <2432@cornell.UUCP> jts@cornell.UUCP writes:
>Our local cable company hasn't been broadcasting A&E the last two weekends, so
>I've missed the last two weeks of Solo.  Could someone fill me in as to what
>happened?  The last episode I saw had Gemma buying a car and Sebastian
>beginning to fall in love with Rosie.

	"Part 12: Sebastian (Michael Howe) turns to Gemma (Felicity
	Kendal) for comfort after a confrontation over a woman."

I missed this one too, I was on vacation.  I asked a friend to tape it
for me, but I don't know if she did or not.

	"Conclusion.  Sebastian finally decides to settle down, leaving
	Gemma to fend for herself.

I taped this one, but haven't watched it yet.  What did you want to know
about it?

>It would probably be best to just mail me the answer, since I doubt this is of
>general interest.  Thanks!

Are you kidding?  Hardly any of the poop you read on the net is of general
interest.
--

Steve Vance
{dual,hplabs,intelca,nsc,proper}!qantel!stv