[net.tv] trivia question

albrecht@bsdgvax.UUCP (Tom Albrecht) (10/15/84)

[ ]

	What TV show from the '60s featured the following characters:

		Hanley		Saunders
		Caje		Doc
		Littlejohn	Brockmeyer

	?

--
	Tom Albrecht		Burroughs Corp.
				SDG/Devon

mielke@ihuxk.UUCP (R. W. Mielke) (10/17/84)

I believe the show was COMBAT starring Vic Morrow.
--
"Don't chop the wood, Mother
Father is coming home with a load"

R. W. Mielke
ihuxk!mielke

wfb@aluxz.UUCP (bailey) (10/18/84)

> [ ]
>

> 	What TV show from the '60s featured the following characters:
>
> 		Hanley		Saunders
> 		Caje		Doc
> 		Littlejohn	Brockmeyer
>
> 	?
>
> --
> 	Tom Albrecht		Burroughs Corp.
> 				SDG/Devon

Was the show with Caje, Saunders, et al, "COMBAT!" ?  I'd forgetten how
much I got into that program until Tom Albrecht brought it up.

Seems to me Vic Morrow was in it, too.  Timely, in a way, because I think
I had heard that Morrow had passed away some months ago.  Shame.

-Bill Bailey AT&T Bell Laboratories Allentown PA  aluxz!wfb

"I can see a light at the end of the tunnel - and it's another train!"

wm@tekchips.UUCP (Wm Leler) (10/26/84)

> Seems to me Vic Morrow was in it, too.  Timely, in a way, because I think
> I had heard that Morrow had passed away some months ago.  Shame.

Saying that Vic Morrow "passed away" is like saying that the
Enterprise was retired from service.

lsmith@h-sc1.UUCP (Liz Smith) (07/04/85)

Here's a trivia question for you:

	What was the first video that MTV ever played?

Liz Smith

asente@Cascade.ARPA (07/05/85)

> Here's a trivia question for you:
>
> 	What was the first video that MTV ever played?

"Video Killed the Radio Star," of course.  What else could it possibly be?

	-paul asente

giw@allegra.UUCP (Jerry Weil) (07/05/85)

The first video played on MTV - Video Killed the Radio Star

prd7886@ritcv.UUCP (Patrick R. Demorais) (07/11/85)

In article <4584@allegra.UUCP> giw@allegra.UUCP (Jerry Weil) writes:
>The first video played on MTV - Video Killed the Radio Star

By the Buggles, was it not?

		- Patrick R. Demorais
		- ritcv!ritvp!prd7886@rochester
		- {allegra|seismo}!rochester!ritcv!ritvp!prd7886

dwl10@amdahl.UUCP (Dave Lowrey) (07/11/85)

> Here's a trivia question for you:
>
> 	What was the first video that MTV ever played?
>

> Liz Smith

"Video Killed the Radio Star". Don't remember the group.
                               Dave Lowrey

"To vacillate or not to vacillate, that is the question....
 ....or is it?"
                                ...!(<sun,cbosgd,ihnp4}!amdahl!dwl10

[ The opinions expressed <may> be those of the author and not necessarily
  those of his most eminent employer. ]

trudel@topaz.ARPA (Jonathan D.) (07/12/85)

>>The first video played on MTV - Video Killed the Radio Star

>By the Buggles, was it not?

I can't believe that this continues...Don't you people watch MTV?
I don't anymore (I don't have cable), but I definitely remember that
EVERY time they played the video, the VJ that is on is quick to remind the
audience that it was the first video they ever played-'How significant',
they exclaim.  I think we all know how 'significant' the title is, so I just
wish they'd stop telling us.
--

					   Jonathan D. Trudel
					arpa:trudel@ru-blue.arpa