[net.tv] Belker's Mom

jw@mck-csc.UUCP (Jeffrey Weiss) (10/01/85)

To the guy who called for the death of Belker's mom (*sob*):

Feelin' real proud of yourself, eh?  Look at all the grief you caused for
poor Mick!  I hope you feel so guilty you can't sleep at night!

Jeffrey Weiss
McKinsey & Co., Inc.
Cambridge, MA

rodean@hpfcla.UUCP (10/04/85)

>>To the guy who called for the death of Belker's mom (*sob*):
>>
>>Feelin' real proud of yourself, eh?  Look at all the grief you caused for
>>poor Mick!  I hope you feel so guilty you can't sleep at night!
>Even worse... I'm going to *tell* Mick who's responsible!  So expect to have
>your ear chewed, dirtbag!  Rrrrrrrr....

Well it was I who suggested that they dump Mom Belker, and no, I did not
lose any sleep. The phone calls to Mick were always contrived, and did
nothing as far as character development is concerned. It obviously did
not affect Mick that much, since he was willing to picnic in a garbage
dumpster (I may have time backwards here; I've got league basketball on
Thursday nights and I did not see everything so far; what a bummer!).

Drifting somewhat, it is interesting to note how Miami Vice met The Long
Hot Summer. Not only did we have Don Johnson (Sonny Crockett) as Ben Quick,
but ?? Bruss (Evan Freed) was there too as Jody! Jody was just as crazy at
times as Evan was. I thought that it was a real good show, but my viewing
was constantly interrupted with two sick kids at home.

Bruce Rodean
{ihnp4|hplabs}!hpfcla!rodean

moriarty@fluke.UUCP (Jeff Meyer) (10/04/85)

In article <137@mck-csc.UUCP> jw@mck-csc.UUCP (Jeffrey Weiss) writes:
>To the guy who called for the death of Belker's mom (*sob*):
>
>Feelin' real proud of yourself, eh?  Look at all the grief you caused for
>poor Mick!  I hope you feel so guilty you can't sleep at night!

Even worse... I'm going to *tell* Mick who's responsible!  So expect to have
your ear chewed, dirtbag!  Rrrrrrrr....

                        "Tune in again next week, same time, same station,
                         when Nick Danger meets.... The Arab!"

                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
ARPA: fluke!moriarty@uw-beaver.ARPA
UUCP: {uw-beaver, sun, allegra, sb6, lbl-csam}!fluke!moriarty