[net.tv] Old superhero show wanted.

place@uiucdcs.CS.UIUC.EDU (10/28/85)

Sorry, I don't know how to send e mail outside my own system.
You're probably thinking of either "Mr. Wonderful" or "Captain
Nice."  My guess is "Mr. Wonderful."  Both shows were pretty
much alike from what I can remember.  I don't know who played
"Mr. Wonderful," but "Captain Nice" was played by William
(Dr. Mark Craig) Daniels.  Both shows were on during the same
season and both lasted only one season (or less.)  I believe
"Captain Nice" was on NBC and "Mr. Wonderful" was on ABC.  Wasn't
"Green Hornet" on ABC?

Denise
University of Illinois
The Super Computing Illiniy

ljg@ttrdc.UUCP (Lee Gernes) (10/29/85)

In article <19200046@uiucdcs> place@uiucdcs.CS.UIUC.EDU writes:

>Both shows were on during the same
>season and both lasted only one season (or less.)  I believe
>"Captain Nice" was on NBC and "Mr. Wonderful" was on ABC.  Wasn't
>"Green Hornet" on ABC?

        Does anyone if the Green Hornet series is available on
        video tape or if ABC plans to rerun the series?

                                        Thanks in Advance,
                                                Lee Gee