[net.tv] Dynasty II - The Colbys

barb@pyuxa.UUCP (B E Nemeth) (11/22/85)

Although I've been watching Dynasty
for years and go with the flow in
the ridiculousness of some of the plots,
(I guess like any soap)
I can't understand how they could cast
Katherine Ross as Jeff Colby's mother
on Dynasty II.  It seems to be too
farfetched.  When I heard she was to be
in the show, I figured as maybe a love
interest not a "mother figure".

lo@harvard.UUCP (Bert S.F. Lo) (11/23/85)

In article <1337@pyuxa.UUCP>, barb@pyuxa.UUCP (B E Nemeth) writes:
> Although I've been watching Dynasty for years and go with the flow in the
> ridiculousness of some of the plots (I guess like any soap), I can't under-
> stand how they could cast Katherine Ross as Jeff Colby's mother on Dynasty
> II.  It seems to be too farfetched.  When I heard she was to be in the show,
> I figured as maybe a love interest not a "mother figure".

How old is Katherine Ross now anyway ? She didn't seem particularly old on the
premiere episode.

She may not be taking Ali McGraw's place as Jeff's love interest, but she seems
to be taking her place as worst actress on a soap.

_____________________Bert S.F. Lo (lo@harvard.HARVARD.EDU)_____________________