[net.tv] Moonlighting B/W episode

ibyf@ihlpa.UUCP (Scott) (12/03/85)

*** Do Bees Bee? Do Bears Bear? Does Spock Beam Up? ***

YES YES YES Everyone watch this terriffic show!!!!

(it takes place in Chicago) (yuk yuk)

I inadvertantly missed the last 2 minutes or so of the black and white
episode which was in my opinion a classic.  I saw all the way through
both fantasys (dreams?) but when they cut back to them at the officem
my video recorder shut off. Please help!

						Dave Scott
						ihlpa!ibyf

edward@ukecc.UUCP (Edward C. Bennett) (12/04/85)

In article <911@ihlpa.UUCP>, ibyf@ihlpa.UUCP (Scott) writes:

> YES YES YES Everyone watch this terriffic show!!!!

	OK. When is it on?

--
Edward C. Bennett

UUCP: ihnp4!cbosgd!ukma!ukecc!edward

/* A charter member of the Scooter bunch */

"Goodnight M.A."

ibyf@ihlpa.UUCP (Scott) (12/05/85)

> In article <911@ihlpa.UUCP>, ibyf@ihlpa.UUCP (Scott) writes:
> >
> > YES YES YES Everyone watch this terriffic show!!!!
> >
> 	OK. When is it on?
>
> --
Network TV!!   ABC affiliate in your area!   8:00 Tuesday night!
tune in   turn on!

					Addison
					ihlpa!ibyf

My brother? I always thought of him as mom and dad's science project.