[net.tv] DYNASTY II - The Colby's

bjh@hlwpb.UUCP (BJ Hunter) (12/06/85)

Last night(12/4), I had the unfortunate experience of watching the Dynasty
spinoff. The Jeff & Fallon storyline is so worn that the script should be
donated to the Salvation Army. How many times must Jeff get Fallon only to
lose Fallon again. And, as for the new Fallon--give me a break!. I watched
Emma Samms on General Hospital previously so I know she has some acting skills
its just too bad I didn't see much acting on her part last night. Did the
writers really expect us to believe that Little Blake wouldn't know his own
mother, and better yet she didn't recognize him. Don't the writers remember that
Fallon got over her psychosmatic paralysis to save Little Blake from drowning
in the family pool. Now, how did this kid(Little Blake) get blond hair when
neither of his parents are blond...really go back to biology.

As you can tell I don't like Dynasty II. Perhaps we in the net should write
an eposide and send it to the Dynasty writers. Any takers?

           A Disgruntled Viewer

prl@cbdkc1.UUCP ( Paul Lyons x3229) (12/09/85)

In article <389@hlwpb.UUCP> bjh@hlwpb.UUCP (BJ Hunter) writes:
>Last night(12/4), I had the unfortunate experience of watching the Dynasty
>spinoff. The Jeff & Fallon storyline is so worn that the script should be
>donated to the Salvation Army. How many times must Jeff get Fallon only to
>lose Fallon again. And, as for the new Fallon--give me a break!. I watched
>Emma Samms on General Hospital previously so I know she has some acting skills
>its just too bad I didn't see much acting on her part last night. Did the
>writers really expect us to believe that Little Blake wouldn't know his own
>mother, and better yet she didn't recognize him. Don't the writers remember that
>Fallon got over her psychosmatic paralysis to save Little Blake from drowning
>in the family pool. Now, how did this kid(Little Blake) get blond hair when
>neither of his parents are blond...really go back to biology.
>
>As you can tell I don't like Dynasty II. Perhaps we in the net should write
>an eposide and send it to the Dynasty writers. Any takers?
>

>           A Disgruntled Viewer

The only reason I watch Dynasty II is because of the two great veteran
actors Charlton Heston and Barbara Stanwyck.  Their sences together have
the word EXPERIENCE written all over them.

	    A Happy Viewer Who Will Turn To A Disgruntled Viewer If
	    Heston and Stanwyck Leave

roger@celtics.UUCP (Roger Klorese) (12/13/85)

Now that the show is rolling, by the way, they've dropped the "Dynasty II";
as of 12/12/85, it's just "The Colbys".

I LIKE it, much better than the cartoon it spun off of.  (I like the cartoon
too!)  The plots are traditional-soapish, the performances actually involve
some ACTING...

...and I'd watch Stanwyck read a phone book.
--
 ... "What were you expecting, rock'n'roll?"

Roger B.A. Klorese
Celerity Computing, 40 Speen St., Framingham, MA 01701, (617) 872-1772
UUCP: seismo!harvard!bu-cs!celtics!roger
ARPA: celtics!roger@bu-cs.ARPA