[net.tv] Info wanted on Remington Steele

don@umd5.UUCP (01/06/86)

In article <877@mit-eddie.UUCP> barmar@mit-eddie.UUCP (Barry Margolin) writes:
>In article <10@ucdavis.UUCP> g554438462ea@ucdavis.UUCP (0040) writes:
>>	3.  ...  Or can someone tell me what the plot reason was
>>	    for Murphy and Miss Wolf to be written out of the script and
>>	    replaced my Miss Krebs??
>I don't think they explained the disappearance of the old regulars.
>Mildred appeared in the first episode of that season as an IRA
>investigator [...] She decides that her normal work is boring and
>to continue globe-trotting with the Steele Agency.

I recall that at the start of the season, Laura mentioned that Murphy had
left in order to start up his own detective agency. I do not remember if they
explained the disappearance of Miss Wolf, but I suspect that she became
Murphy's new secretary. By the way, not only did Miss Krebs join up with
Remington & Laura because it was more exciting, but also because she had been
fired from her IRS job for not reporting to Washington on time!

--
"What happened ?"

  ARPA: umd5!don@maryland.ARPA, don%umd5@umd2.ARPA
BITNET: don%umd5@umd2
  UUCP: ..!{ seismo!umcp-cs, ihnp4!rlgvax }!cvl!umd5!don