[net.tv] Science Fiction adaptations/authors on the new Twilight Zone

moriarty@fluke.UUCP (Jeff Meyer) (01/28/86)

Close on the heels of Theordore Sturgeon's story last week, the January 31st
episode of the Twilight Zone will feature "The Elevator", written by Ray
Bradbury (new?!) and an adaptation of Robert Silverburg's "To see the
Invisible Man".

What a great show!

			"The next time somebody said, `I find I can write
			 much better with a word processor.', I replyed,
			 `They used to say the same thing about drugs.'

                                                Roy Blount, Jr.

                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
ARPA: fluke!moriarty@uw-beaver.ARPA
UUCP: {uw-beaver, sun, allegra, sb6, lbl-csam}!fluke!moriarty

cgf@infinet.UUCP (Chris Faylor) (02/04/86)

[]
In article <2647@colossus.fluke.UUCP> moriarty@fluke.UUCP (Jeff Meyer) writes:
>Close on the heels of Theordore Sturgeon's story last week, the January 31st
>episode of the Twilight Zone will feature "The Elevator", written by Ray
>Bradbury (new?!) and an adaptation of Robert Silverburg's "To see the
>Invisible Man".
>
>What a great show!

I agree wholeheartedly!  The Twilight Zone is as good as Amazing Stories
is bad.  I am consistently amazed by the quality of the writing and the
acting.  Even when I think a story fails, I feel gratified that at least
there is someone with some intelligence out there, trying to produce
quality TV shows.

My wife HATES science fiction but is often intrigued by the Zone.  That
means it must be good... (:-))
--
			-cgf-

I feel more like I do now than I did when I first got here.

		decvax!wanginst!infinet!cgf
		emacs!infinet!cgf@cca-unix.ARPA