[net.tv] The Monkees

black@unc.UUCP (Samuel Black) (02/24/86)

I'm just sitting here enjoying MTV's Pleasant Valley Sunday
(45 straight Monkees episodes) and I was wondering:

	Just how many Monkees episodes were there?

In all my albums, album jackets and inner sleeves, I have
a plethora of Monkees information, but I can't find the answer
to that question.

Please reply on the net or directly by E-mail.

----------------------------------

	You can't spell 'geek' without a double-E.
			- Jon Bentley

	...!{decvax,ihnp4}!mcnc!unc!black	(usenet)
	black@unc or
	black%unc@csnet-relay.csnet		(arpanet)

----------------------------------

eric@amiga.UUCP (Eric Cotton) (03/01/86)

In article <1041@unc.unc.UUCP>, black@unc.UUCP (Samuel Black) writes:
> I'm just sitting here enjoying MTV's Pleasant Valley Sunday
> (45 straight Monkees episodes) and I was wondering:
>
> 	Just how many Monkees episodes were there?
>
> In all my albums, album jackets and inner sleeves, I have
> a plethora of Monkees information, but I can't find the answer
> to that question.
>
> Please reply on the net or directly by E-mail.

I have a complete Monkees episode list with episode titles, ratings, and
briefs summaries (including a little trivia).  In all there were 58
episodes, including the pilot.  I would be glad to post the entire list
if there is interest.

	Eric Cotton
	Commodore

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" -M. Python

bdr@ariel.UUCP (B.ROWE) (03/05/86)

> > I'm just sitting here enjoying MTV's Pleasant Valley Sunday
> > (45 straight Monkees episodes) and I was wondering:
> >
> > 	Just how many Monkees episodes were there?
> >
> > In all my albums, album jackets and inner sleeves, I have
> > a plethora of Monkees information, but I can't find the answer
> > to that question.
> >
> > Please reply on the net or directly by E-mail.
>

> I have a complete Monkees episode list with episode titles, ratings, and
> briefs summaries (including a little trivia).  In all there were 58
> episodes, including the pilot.  I would be glad to post the entire list
> if there is interest.
>

> 	Eric Cotton
> 	Commodore

Yes Eric I would very much be interested in the complete Monkees episode
list.  Please post or e-mail to me.

Brad Rowe
ariel!bdr
AT&T Information Systems