[net.tv] ROBOTECH Back Episode Responses: Hello?

mwtilden@watmath.UUCP (M.W. Tilden, Hardware) (03/06/86)

Hi,

A month ago (feb 5) I sent out a request for ROBOTECH back episodes
on beta format tape.

A word of thanx to everyone who sent me info on the series
and other Japanimation classics. However, seeing as I've gotten no response
mail to the answers I sent out, I'm wondering if it might have something
to do with my mail server.

Has anybody heard from me? I'm pretty sure postnews works at least and
thus this message. And no, I still don't have the tapes. (First 17 episodes)

Talk to me someone!

Mark Tilden
<watmath@uucp>

or by snail at...
			251 Erb St. W. #5
			Waterloo, Ontario.
			Canada.
			N2L-1V8

ins_acss@jhunix.UUCP (C Sue Shambaugh) (03/09/86)

In article <1525@watmath.UUCP> mwtilden@watmath.UUCP writes:
>Hi,
>[...]
>Has anybody heard from me?
>Mark Tilden
><watmath@uucp>
>or by snail at...
>			251 Erb St. W. #5
>			Waterloo, Ontario.
>			Canada.
>			N2L-1V8
Sorry to have to post this, but you're right about not getting mail.
I guess your path must be wrong -- tried mail and it failed so I hope
you see this here. Expect a deluge of letters soon :-)
-- Sue Shambaugh