[net.tv] Mr. Ed

disc@houxz.UUCP (08/26/83)

WILLLLLBERRRR!
I believe the final stanza goes more like this:

Go right to the source
And ask the horse,
He'll give you the answer that you endorse,
He's always on a steady course,
Talk to Mr. Ed!

I await the final verdict from Lauren's tape...

			From "the horse's mouth",
			SJBerry

P.S. This question came up in a trivia contest I was in a few
     years ago, and although I don't remember the answer, I
     challenge all tv.trivia experts out there to come up with
     the correct response:

******* What is Mr. Ed's Social Security Number??? **************

asente@decwrl.UUCP (Paul Asente) (08/26/83)

A horse is a horse,
Of course, of course,
But you can't have
Sexual intercourse
With a horse
Unless the horse
Is the famous Mr. Ed!

    It was something like that.

	-paul asente

dave@cylixd.UUCP (Dave Kirby) (03/18/86)

In article <503@utastro.UUCP> wheel@utastro.UUCP (Craig Wheeler) writes:
>By the way, Nick at Nite, which is essentially the "kids network"
>Nickelodeon all night long, is showing Mr. Ed now...regularly.  Ask
>your local cable companyfor Nick at Nite, if you are really into
>Mr. Ed.

My wife and I just recently tuned into Nick at Nite to see Mister Ed,
and the episode we saw was so funny we laughed until we cried. The
funny part was definitely not the plot; it was pitifully predictable
and boring. The funny part of this series is the lines Mr. Ed says
occasionally, just when the dialog is getting tedious. I had forgotten
how cynical, scheming, and smart-mouthed Mr. Ed was. Just when I'm
ready to switch to another channel, the horse comes out with a
zinger that leaves me on the floor.

Dave Kirby    ( ...!ihnp4!akgua!cylixd!dave)