[net.audio] International Preview Society?

ark@alice.UUCP (Andrew Koenig) (02/06/85)

I have seen the comment that if you drop out of IPS,
they offer you a "half-price for life" incentive
to rejoin.  Can anyoneelse who has left IPS either
confirm or deny this?

They just sent me a "two free records a year as long
as you remain a member" offer, so I don't want to
drop casually.

berry@zinfandel.UUCP (Berry Kercheval) (02/08/85)

In article <3373@alice.UUCP> ark@alice.UUCP (Andrew Koenig) writes:
>I have seen the comment that if you drop out of IPS,
>they offer you a "half-price for life" incentive
>to rejoin.  Can anyoneelse who has left IPS either
>confirm or deny this?

I can confirm it.  A while (~6 mo or so.) after I dropped out, my wife took
a phone call from IPS offering the 'half-price for life' deal.  Since the
price was now less than discount record stores (even WITH shipping) we signed
up again.  It's nice, and I get plenty of proctice dividing by two while
reading the catalog.....

--
La musique ext une science qui veut qu`on rit et chante et dance.
	-- Guillaume de Machaut

Berry Kercheval		Zehntel Inc.	(ihnp4!zehntel!zinfandel!berry)
(415)932-6900

dsn@tove.UUCP (Dana S. Nau) (02/14/85)

What is the International Preview Society?
--
Dana S. Nau		    ARPA:   dsn@maryland
Computer Science Dept.	    CSNet:  dsn@umcp-cs