[net.audio] Sony portable CD in Car?

km@emory.UUCP (Ken Mandelberg) (03/30/85)

Is there an adapter that allows the Sony portable CD
player to be powered from the cigarette lighter outlet
of a car?

--
Ken Mandelberg
Emory University

{akgua,sb1,gatech,decvax}!emory!km   USENET
km@emory                      CSNET
km.emory@csnet-relay          ARPANET

rfg@hound.UUCP (R.GRANTGES) (04/01/85)

[]
>Is there an adaptor that allows a Sony D-5 to be powered from the
cigarette lighter outlet of a car?

Yes, there is. Don't recall the number, but they do make one. Probably
is expensive. I recall $32, but could well be wrong, and that is
list.

--

"It's the thought, if any, that counts!"  Dick Grantges  hound!rfg

stv@qantel.UUCP (Steve Vance@ex2499) (04/05/85)

In article <1484@emory.UUCP> km@emory.UUCP writes:
>Is there an adapter that allows the Sony portable CD
>player to be powered from the cigarette lighter outlet
>of a car?

Yes, according to my Discman instruction book, there is.  You might have
to send off to Japan to get one, though.
--

Steve Vance
{dual,hplabs,intelca,nsc,proper}!qantel!stv