[net.audio] Phil and Craig

jj@alice.UUCP (08/04/85)

 Newsgroups: nut.audio

Craig;

Please try to keep the level of hostility and
ad-hominem diatribe down to a low roar.

You're welcome to disagree, and you're welcome to run
your own tests.  You're simply not welcome to publicly
and freely speculate about the competence of other
individuals.  As our articles on the subject have shown,
we are aware of the problems you mention, and we
have carefully stated our test conditions, in order to set
a minimum level for the lack of determination.

If you run a test with what you regard as
better standards, please let us know of your
results and methodology, so that we can decide what to accept.
If you wish subjects, my uucp address is at the head
of this article, I live less than 1.5 hours from your
business location.
--
TEDDY BEARS MAY BECOME EXTINCT! HELP AN ENDANGERED SPECIES!
"It was great when it all began, ..."

(ihnp4/allegra)!alice!jj