[net.audio] Speaker Design

biswa@ucbmedea.BERKELEY.EDU (Biswa Ranjan Ghosh) (10/13/85)

Can someone direct me to a good book on designing and building
loudspeaker systems?  I need to know especially about calculating
enclosure volume and designing crossovers (passive, active would be
nice too).  (I know this question has appeared before, but
unfortunately I didn't jot down the name of the book.....)

-Biswa Ghosh

rdp@teddy.UUCP (10/15/85)

In article <10637@ucbvax.ARPA> biswa@ucbmedea.BERKELEY.EDU (Biswa Ranjan Ghosh) writes:

>Can someone direct me to a good book on designing and building
>loudspeaker systems?  I need to know especially about calculating
>enclosure volume and designing crossovers (passive, active would be
>nice too).  (I know this question has appeared before, but
>unfortunately I didn't jot down the name of the book.....)
>
>-Biswa Ghosh

Unfortunately, no.

Dick Pierce