[net.audio] Technics CD player

paulh@copper.UUCP (Paul Hubbard) (10/14/85)

I can get a Technics (?)-PJ1 CD player for ~$210. Is that a good deal?
Is this a good player? Does Jane know that Brad is having Judy's baby?

Please, don't be shy.

pH

pdg@ihdev.UUCP (P. D. Guthrie) (10/16/85)

In article <108@copper.UUCP> paulh@copper.UUCP (Paul Hubbard) writes:

>I can get a Technics (?)-PJ1 CD player for ~$210. Is that a good deal?
>Is this a good player? Does Jane know that Brad is having Judy's baby?
>
>Please, don't be shy.
>
>pH

I have a SLPJ2 CD player from Technics and I LOVE it!!  I'm not quite
sure what the differences are between the two models, but the PJ2 has a
remote control which is very handy - except that they left a `stop'
button off of it, so pause gets overused.  Anyway, the sound is good and
the price is ~$260. A very good buy!

Brad was actually impregnated by something in a visiting UFO. I believe
a read something about it in the Enquirer, but then again I could be
wrong.

					Paul Guthrie