[net.audio] Re-posting of Cardboard CD package article

brown@nicmad.UUCP (10/26/85)

Earlier this month I posted an article about WB and the cardboard CD package.
It seems as if the subject of the cardboard package is getting a little hot
and heavy again, so I am reposting the article that I posted, that will make
a lot of you very happy.

--

Mr. Video   {seismo!uwvax!|!decvax|!ihnp4}!nicmad!brown