[net.audio] BOSE ACOUSTIC WAVE MUSIC SYSTEM

shaban@h-sc1.UUCP (brian shaban) (02/08/86)

BOSE ACOUSTIC WAVE MUSIC SYSTEM

Bose, a leading manufacturer in acoustics has tipped the scales again!
Introducing the Bose AW Music System.  A complete system designed to
fill your room with music without filling your room with equipment.

Home entertainment should start at home, but it shouldn't have to stay
there.  With the AW you can listen to  high quality sound everywhere.
Where you work, where you play, where you sleep, where you eat, where
you exercise, where you sail, where you drive and where you spend the
weekend.

The system is a small all in one home entertainment center that reproduces
sound of extraordinary quality.  It measures 18" X 10" X 6" and weighs
just 18 lbs.  So it is portable enough to take from room to room and place
to place.  There is an optional carrying case with a built in battery pack,
or you can use an adaptor to play the system into your car or boat.

Simply, it's an AM/FM stereo quartz digital tuner with 5 AM and 5 FM presets.
A precision cassette recorder with Dolby B noise reduction system, an
active dynamic equalizer and a high power bi-amplified speaker system
all in one.

It has line inputs and outputs to allow you to connect virtually any sound
source to the AW:
Turntable
Compact Disk (The Ultimate)
Guitar (Use as a monitor or practice amp)
Or connect it to your VCR or TV and bring the sound to life

HERE'S WHAT THE CRITICS SAY.........
"As to it's sound, one staffer summed it up in one word - AMAZING!!"
					Peter Dobbins
					High Fidelity
"At a recent demonstration this listener shook his head in polite disbelief
at hearing such sound coming from a single unit the size of an office
typewriter".
					Hans Fantel
					New York Times
"When you turn it on the room fills with stereo sound of volume, solidity
and clarity that would only be produced by a thousand dollar stack of
electronics and loudspeakers".
					Peter Mitchell
					The Atlantic

SO THE POINT IS THIS......You can spend more money on a system that does
less....or you can spend less on a Bose Acoustic Wave Music System that
DOES MORE.

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR A DEMONSTRATION IN THE NEW ENGLAND AREA
CALL  Brian Shaban (617)647-9037
or mail internet to:	h-sc4!shaban@harvard.harvard.edu

albert@kim.berkeley.edu.BERKELEY.EDU (Anthony &) (02/09/86)

If I wanted to read advertisements, I'd read a magazine. Keep your commercial
hype out of the net!
				Anthony Albert
				..!ucbvax!kim!albert
				albert@ucbkim.berkeley.edu

edwards@h-sc1.UUCP (02/10/86)

In article <11755@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> albert@kim.berkeley.edu.UUCP (Anthony Albert) writes:
>If I wanted to read advertisements, I'd read a magazine. Keep your commercial
>hype out of the net!
>				Anthony Albert
>				..!ucbvax!kim!albert
>				albert@ucbkim.berkeley.edu

Maybe we should have a moratorium on discussion of this posting.  The
person who posted it did it without malice aforethought, and now realizes
their mistake.
--
Bill Edwards					edwards@harvard.UUCP
Harvard Science Center				edwards@harvard.harvard.EDU