[net.audio] Flim & the BB's

ebh@cord.UUCP (06/23/86)

In article <14519@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> nasser@ucbvax.UUCP writes:
>i would like to start with recordings of swan lake
>and pink floyd's music.  i would appreciate info about
>which recordings are good and where to get cheap cd's.

Well, this fails on cheapness, but I strongly recommend that you
check out Flim and the BB's (Yes, F-L-I-M).  Specifically, their
latest, _Big Notes_.  They record on the CD-only (or do they make
cassettes?) DMP label.  The music has lots of dynamic range, and
loads of imagination and originality.  The recording is excellent.
If you don't want to shell out $17+ right away, at least borrow
someone else's copy.

-Ed Horch   {ihnp4,cbosgd,allegra}!cord!ebh