[ont.general] x visits Ottawa

dave@lsuc.UUCP (08/10/87)

> You are invited to meet <a politician> during his visit
> to Ottawa on Thursday August 6th..

Somehow I found this posting rather funny.
I thought all there was in Ottawa was politicians...
do you really need to import one from Toronto to see them?

David Sherman
--
{ uunet!mnetor  pyramid!utai  decvax!utcsri  ihnp4!utzoo } !lsuc!dave

greg@xios.XIOS.UUCP (Greg Franks) (08/14/87)

In article <1981@lsuc.UUCP> dave@lsuc.UUCP (David Sherman) writes:
>I thought all there was in Ottawa was politicians...
>do you really need to import one from Toronto to see them?

It's summer time in Ottawa: the politicos are away, back in their
own ridings.  I guess we just need a fix.

-----
* Well - not really; they are all back handing the dire emergency of
  immigration reform - rates right up there with WWI and rail strikes
  don't ya know :-) :-) :-).
--
Greg Franks             XIOS Systems Corporation, 1600 Carling Avenue,
(613) 725-5411          Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1Z 8R8