[ont.general] sysadmin on the radio

dave@lsuc.uucp (David Sherman) (01/14/88)

If anyone cares, I'll be on Radio Noon, CBC Radio on Monday
January 14, sometime between 12:30 and 1pm. (AM740 in Toronto;
it's also broadcast in other parts of Southern Ontario, I'm told.)
I'll be pontificating about how people who give private child-care
should declare their income for tax purposes.

David Sherman
The Law Society of Upper Canada
--
{ uunet!mnetor  pyramid!utai  decvax!utcsri  ihnp4!utzoo } !lsuc!dave

dave@lsuc.uucp (David Sherman) (01/15/88)

In <1988Jan14.121238.29127@lsuc.uucp>, I wrote:
> If anyone cares, I'll be on Radio Noon, CBC Radio on Monday
> January 14, sometime between 12:30 and 1pm...

I meant January 18, of course.  And now they tell me I'll be on
around 12:10, not after 12:30.

David Sherman
--
{ uunet!mnetor  pyramid!utai  decvax!utcsri  ihnp4!utzoo } !lsuc!dave