[ont.general] mg did not make it in its entirety.

oz@yunexus.UUCP (Ozan Yigit) (06/13/88)

The mg version posted to comp.sources.misc did not make
it in its entirety to nexus. Missing: parts 3, 13-15.
Did it arrive intact anywhere else ?? Could someone supply
the missing parts ? Also, could someone send me the minix
sh as posted to comp.os.minix ?? Many thnx.

oz
--
The deathstar rotated slowly,	      |  Usenet: ...!utzoo!yunexus!oz
towards its target, and sparked       |  ....!uunet!mnetor!yunexus!oz

greg@xios.XIOS.UUCP (Greg Franks) (06/15/88)

In article <510@yunexus.UUCP> oz@yunexus.UUCP (Ozan Yigit) writes:
>The mg version posted to comp.sources.misc did not make
>it in its entirety to nexus. Missing: parts 3, 13-15.
>Did it arrive intact anywhere else ?? Could someone supply
>the missing parts ? Also, could someone send me the minix
>sh as posted to comp.os.minix ?? Many thnx.
>
>oz

We didn't get it here in Ottawa either.  Perhaps it got lost at attcan
when they were down.  Maybe we could have all of the missing stuff in
comp.sources.* reposted to this group (provided of course, that it can
be found :-) ).

--
Greg Franks                   XIOS Systems Corporation, 1600 Carling Avenue,
utzoo!dciem!nrcaer!xios!greg  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1Z 8R8. (613)725-5411.