[ont.general] Help, I need part of X11.2 software

dan@maccs.McMaster.CA (Dan Trottier) (09/29/88)

Earlier this week we tried to read the X11 release distribution tapes
from MIT. I was able to read all of the user contributed stuff and the
second tar file of the core distribution. The first tar file, however,
was unreadable. (There were folds in the tape where it was rewound upon
itself!)

In any event I'm in pretty desperate need of this first tar file. If
you can help I would appreciate hearing from you.

The software was X11 release 2 dated March 1st

Thanks
--
Dan Trottier                                            dan@maccs.McMaster.CA
Dept of Computer Science                       ...!uunet!utai!utgpu!maccs!dan

dan@maccs.McMaster.CA (Dan Trottier) (09/29/88)

Earlier this week we tried to read the X11 release distribution tapes
from MIT. I was able to read all of the user contributed stuff and the
second tar file of the core distribution. The first tar file, however,
was unreadable. (There were folds in the tape where it was rewounc upon

In article <1455@maccs.McMaster.CA> dan@maccs.UUCP (Dan Trottier) writes:
>In any event I'm in pretty desperate need of this first tar file. If
>you can help I would appreciate hearing from you.

My desperate need has been answered.