[ont.general] Canadian Computer Show get-together

dave@lsuc.uucp (David Sherman) (10/27/88)

Last year, a number of us who were going to the Canadian Computer
Show agreed to go on the same day and meet for lunch.  It turned out
to be a nice way to meet some of the net-people you know electronically.

I propose we do the same this year.  The show runs November 14-17;
as usual it's at the International Centre on Airport Road in Mississauga.
I suggest we go on Tuesday November 15.  Send me email if you want
to join the group.  Lunch will just be at the cafeteria, nothing fancy.

David Sherman
The Law Society of Upper Canada
947-3466

{ aimed array attcan bcmdf becker cherniak cnseq1 dciem dvlmarv ecicrl
  ecijmm forgen gate geac hcr humvax isgtec maccs mnetor msitxt ncrcan
  nrcaer oscvax parkridge per radha ryesone sickkids sq tmsoft utai
  utcsri utflis utgpu utmanitou utzoo watmath xenicon yunexus }
	!lsuc!dave
--
{ uunet!attcan  att  pyramid!utai  utzoo } !lsuc!dave

howard@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu (Howard Lem) (10/30/88)

In article <1988Oct27.142141.21188@lsuc.uucp> dave@lsuc.uucp
(David Sherman) writes:
>I propose we do the same this year.  The show runs November 14-17;
>as usual it's at the International Centre on Airport Road in Mississauga.
>I suggest we go on Tuesday November 15.  Send me email if you want
>to join the group.  Lunch will just be at the cafeteria, nothing fancy.

Dave why not adjourn to the Red Lobster next door (just south of the
international centre.
--
      .signature follows!  use the n key if you don't want to see it :-)

<<<<<<<<<========= ALL Usual disclaimers go here :-) =========>>>>>>>>>
Canada Post:  Howard Lem - University of Toronto Computing Services
              11 King's College Rd., Room 107A
              Toronto, Ont., Canada,  M5S 1A1
Telephone: (416) - 978 - 4310 {work}
Email: howard@gpu.utcs.uucp