[ont.general] public domain PROLOG sought

marc@sparrmsuucp (Marc Green) (06/15/89)

I am looking for a vanilla version of PROLOG which runs on a PC and/or SUN
workstation. Any help appreciated.

Marc Green
Group Leader, AI
Spar Aerospace
marc@sparrms.uucp

lea@ziebmef.uucp (Simon Peter Lea) (06/26/89)

In article <233@sparrmsuucp> marc@sparrmsuucp (Marc Green) writes:
>I am looking for a vanilla version of PROLOG which runs on a PC and/or SUN
>workstation. Any help appreciated.
>
>Marc Green
>Group Leader, AI
>Spar Aerospace
>marc@sparrms.uucp

   I have the following which is C&M standard and runs with 640Kb on a PC.
   I have used it with out any problems.

   A.D.A PROLOG Documentation Version 1.91

   for the Educational and Public Domain Versions
   Copyright Robert Morein and Automata Design Associates

           1570 Arran Way
           Dresher, Pa. 19025
           (215)-646-4894

        You could try writing contacting A.D.A. or searching for it in some
        PD library.  If you have any ideas for sending you my copy, I'd be
        glad to hear them...

sl.
--
     Simon Lea -- University of Toronto, Department of Computer Science
{utcsri!tmsoft,attcan!tmsoft,utgpu!lsuc!ncrcan}!ziebmef!lea   lea@ziebmef.UUCP