[ont.general] White-water rafting - where??

gvreugdenhil@violet.waterloo.edu (Gord V...) (07/26/89)

A friend of mine is interested in doing some white-water rafting,
preferably in Ontario.  If you know of places in Ont. that have good
GUIDED excursions, I would appreciate hearing about them.

I will summarize to the net if interest is expressed.

Thanks!!

Gord Vreugdenhil
gvreugdenhil@violet.waterloo.edu

drago@bnr-rsc.UUCP (Drago Goricanec) (07/26/89)

In article <15393@watdragon.waterloo.edu> gvreugdenhil@violet.waterloo.edu (Gord V...) writes:
>A friend of mine is interested in doing some white-water rafting,
>preferably in Ontario.  If you know of places in Ont. that have good
>GUIDED excursions, I would appreciate hearing about them.

The place to go in Ontario is on the Ottawa River in Beachburg, about 1 hour
north of Ottawa.  There are many operators there, such as Wilderness Tours,
Ottawa Whitewater Rafting Limited, and more...

I went earlier this year and it was a blast!!

Drago
--
Drago Goricanec                              (...!bnr-vpa!bnr-rsc!drago)
Bell-Northern Research Ltd., Ottawa, Ontario              (613) 763-8957