[ont.general] Are there places to buy Laser video disks in metro toronto?

evan@telly.on.ca (Evan Leibovitch) (02/01/90)

In article <33809@watmath.waterloo.edu> kgdykes@watmath.waterloo.edu (Ken Dykes) writes:

> Are there any stores in metro toronto that sell laser disks?

>I've heard of Laserland out in Burlington, but thats a detour i'd rather
>avoid.  Unlike Burlington i get into metro once and a while for concerts
>or bike shows or something.

Laserland is a chain. It has stores in Brampton and Mistersauga. Might
be others, but I'm not sure.

--
The Northwest Territories:  | Evan Leibovitch, Sound Software
Where men are men, women    | Located in beautiful Brampton, Ontario

chuan@nttor.uucp (Chuan Chee) (02/02/90)

There is a Laserland in Mississauga that I have been to.  It is on
Dundas St, west of 427.  It is on the
south side.  Suggest you look up a phone book.