[net.games] Request for mazewars source

ron@wjvax.UUCP (Ron Christian) (09/01/84)

The path given for requests for mazewars source didn't work
for me either.  I'd like to be included in the distribution,
or better yet, post the sucker.

We ran mazewars (binary) on 11/23 long time ago.  Loved it.
Looking forward to getting it up on the Vax.
--

	"Trivia are important."		Ron Christian
	    (For purists.)		Watkins-Johnson Co.

yee@ucbvax.ARPA (Peter E. Yee) (09/02/84)

If the posted route does not work, may I suggest that you mail to

..ucbvax!jcoker

or

..ucbvax!lai

Those address should work.  Cory is where the source is kept, and is not
generally considered a USENET site.  It is however, directly connected to
ucbvax...  All you have to do is construct an arpanet type address to
get there, probably like:

t <return> to continu

:1,.p

     ..ucbvax!jcoker@ucbcory

					Hope that works,
					Peter E. Yee
					..ucbvax!yee
					yee@BERKELEY.ARPA

iv@trsvax.UUCP (09/05/84)

#R:wjvax:-19400:trsvax:52100006:000:726
trsvax!iv    Sep  5 15:42:00 1984

The path given for source requests for "mazewar" does not work,
period.  ucbvax is bouncing all requests to talk to "ucbcory" as
invalid.   Watch:

	From ctvax!nbires!ucbvax!MAILER-DAEMON Wed Sep  5 03:27:56 1984
	Date: Tue, 4 Sep 84 02:41:18 mdt
	From: nbires!ucbvax!MAILER-DAEMON (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
	Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown
	To: nbires!ctvax!trsvax!iv

	bad system name: ucbcory
	uux failed. code 68
	550 ucbcory!mazewar... Host unknown

	   ----- Unsent message follows -----
	.
	.
	.

We'd like to be included in the distribution also.
----
				IV  (aka John Elliott IV)
				Tandy Systems Software; Fort Worth, TX
				...{convex!ctvax,microsoft}!trsvax!iv