[net.games] Sorcerer *** Small spoiler ***

stanly@unmvax.UUCP (03/09/85)

> Newsgroups: net.games
> Subject: Sorceror Help
>
> 	I cannot get out of the Guild Hall before it catches fire and I always
> end up in the Chamber of Living Death.  How can I proceed in the game?
> Please respond via mail.
> --

>                 "I'll be back! ... With nuclear weapons!
>
> Hobie Orris       University of Toronto     {decvax|harpo|ihnp4}!utcs!hobie

			---------
			!Chamber!
			!of the !
			! circle!
			----+----
			    #
	(3)		    #            (1)
	---------    -------------     -----------
	!Belboz !    !hallway    !     !your room!
	!room   +####+           +#####+         !
	---------    -----+-------     -----------
			  #
	(4)		  #
	------------ -----+-------     -----------
	!helistar's! !hallway    !     !frobar's !
	!room      +#+           +#####+ room    !
	------------ -----+-------     -----------
	(2)		  #(5)            (6)
	---------    -----+-------     -----------
	!storage!    !lobby      !     !library  !
	!room   +####+           +#####+         !
	---------    -------------     -----------
			\(go down to cellar)
			 \
			  \ (7)
			----------
			! cellar !
			----------

1) frotz Me (or tge spell book) . get up.
2) Take all. Open Mailbox.  Before mailman comes, Put matchbook in mailbox.
	When you get thirsty and hungry, open Vial.  Drink Potion.
3) Look behind hanging.  get key.  Open desk.  Get box.  Open and Read
	Journal.  You may leave the Journal and infotater.
4) Take Gaspar Scroll
5) Look in Mailbox.  Get Orange VIal.  Get and Read Magazine
6) Take Meef Scroll.  Read about the names and places mentioned
	in the Calendar and Journal.
7) Press(the five colors corresponding to the "Current Code" as taken from
	the infotater in the package).  Take Aimfiz scroll.  THis is a
	good time to save game point.  Aimfiz Belboz.

Send me mail . . . I   L O V E  mail

          Josh Siegel

 {convex,ucbvax,gatech,csu-cs,anl-mcs,lanl-a}!unmvax!unm-cvax!josh