[net.games] net.games.adventure

bob@plus5.UUCP (Bob Simpson) (04/22/85)

In article <888@noscvax.UUCP>, jordan@noscvax.UUCP (Martin C. Jordan) writes:
> I vote yes for such a worthy newsgroup! Its about time that such
> "Adventure" gamespeople had a forum of their own. I propose a
> net.games.adventure be created, in honor of that game on which
> nearly 100% of us cut our teeth.

	I agree completely, for totally different reasons.  Just because these
	games were first doesn't make them wonderful.  After all, how many
	forms of government did we try before we stumbled on anarch...er,
	democracy.  The "Adventure"philes *should* have a forum of their own,
	so I can unsubscribe to it.  (If I see one more Zork Spoiler, I will
	scream!)  This is, after all, the reason we have different newsgroups.
	Maybe we could call it net.games.text, or net.games.takeshoe.  :-)
--
	Dr. Bob					UUCP	..!ihnp4!plus5!bob

Plus Five has disclaimed any knowledge of me and whatever I might say.