[net.games] HELP! w/Hitchhiker PLEASE

jk@plx.UUCP (John Kullmann) (05/16/85)

Do I need to stop Zaphod/Trillian/Ford from
going into the sauna? I understand that only
Zaphod can get Eddie to do things and once
they go into the sauna they never come out...
How do I stop them from going in there?

Am I way out in left field on this?

At this point I'll take any clues-even a
major spoiler..

jk

ir278@sdcc6.UUCP (Paul Anderson) (05/30/85)

In article <133@plx.UUCP> jk@plx.UUCP (John Kullmann) writes:
>Do I need to stop Zaphod/Trillian/Ford from
>going into the sauna? I understand that only
>Zaphod can get Eddie to do things and once
>they go into the sauna they never come out...
>How do I stop them from going in there?
>
>Am I way out in left field on this?

I'm afraid so, but I tried the same thing when I
played the game. You don't need them, but, if
you're having trouble with the ship, it can all
be linked back to the spare drive. Have you hooked
it up yet? When you do so, don't connect it to
Eddie unless there's a real real emergency.
It works find without him.

pha

kscott@ucsfcgl.UUCP (Kevin Scott%Kuntz) (06/03/85)

How do I impress the door?  What object do I carry with me when I can
only carry one object?  I would prefer a strong hint to an absolute spoiler,
but I'll take anything I can get.  This program LIES to you! AArghhh.