[net.games] Hack

wpl@burdvax.UUCP (William Loftus) (01/06/85)

< >

Hello,

  Could someone please mail me HACK, our copy seems to have
messed up lines everywhere.  Thanks

      /
     /         /======/     Ronin   ..!burdvax!wpl
=======       /      /
/

ed@gargoyle.UChicago.UUCP (Ed Friedman) (01/08/85)

Our site did not receive part 10 of the 15 part Hack source.  We'd
appreciate if someone who has the source could send it here via mail.

                                          Thanks in advance,
                                          Ed Friedman

jlg@lanl.ARPA (02/05/85)