[net.games] Sorcerer hint?

bobh@teklabs.UUCP (Bob Hubbard) (10/09/85)

OK, now I have started Sorcerer but I dont seem to go anywhere!
There are scrolls and potions to be had in the Hall but the nymph
keeps telling me to stay ther seem to be trapped in the Guild
Hall with nothing much to do (the trunk and encyclopaedia are
interesting but unsolved).  What am I supposed to wait for? Or
accomplish?

ccs020@ucdavis.UUCP (Kevin Chu) (10/10/85)

> OK, now I have started Sorcerer but I dont seem to go anywhere!
> There are scrolls and potions to be had in the Hall but the nymph
> keeps telling me to stay ther seem to be trapped in the Guild
> Hall with nothing much to do (the trunk and encyclopaedia are
> interesting but unsolved).  What am I supposed to wait for? Or
> accomplish?

You need to open the trunk.  I also hope you have a copy of the infotator.

--

                         --Kevin Chu
                         ..ucbvax!ucdavis!vega!ccs020

/ex

sean@ukma.UUCP (Sean Casey) (10/11/85)

In article <3223@teklabs.UUCP> bobh@teklabs.UUCP (Bob Hubbard) writes:
>OK, now I have started Sorcerer but I dont seem to go anywhere!
>There are scrolls and potions to be had in the Hall but the nymph
>keeps telling me to stay ther seem to be trapped in the Guild
>Hall with nothing much to do (the trunk and encyclopaedia are
>interesting but unsolved).  What am I supposed to wait for? Or
>accomplish?

Find the trunk and use the infotator.

~  Sean Casey                         UUCP:  sean@ukma.UUCP   or              ~
~  915 Patterson Office Tower                {cbosgd,anlams,hasmed}!ukma!sean ~
~  University of Kentucky             ARPA:  ukma!sean@ANL-MCS.ARPA           ~
~  Lexington, Ky. 40506-0027        BITNET:  sean@UKMA.BITNET                 ~