[net.games] sorcerer questions

> # Written  8:43 am  Oct 15, 1985 by jenkin@utai.UUCP in net.games
> # In Real Life: Michael Jenkin at CSRI, University of Toronto
> # Subject: sorcerer help needed
> I could use some help in sorcerer.  I have solved the glass maze,
> hit the bunnies to win the scroll, visited the fort and turned myself
> into a bat, but I am stuck on two problems
>
> i) How do you get past the dragon (do you?).  I've tried to bring it
>    to life but it only shimmers slightly (bringing the floor waxer to
>    life was good for a laugh).
>
> ii)How do you get the identical scrolls out of the cannon?
>
> Michael Jenkin					University of Toronto
> USENET:	{decvax,ihnp4,allegra}!utcsri!utai!jenkin

     Sounds like just  where I'm stuck in Sorcerer  too.  Could whatever
kind soul answers this query send to  me as well  please?  Thank you,  I
knew you'd come through.

     To be more precise, here is what I have:

	- Spells:

		Gnusto	(write spell into book)
		Vezza	(precognate)
		Pulver	(dry liquid)
		Izyuk	(fly)
		Yomin	(ESP)
		Rezrov	(open doors/locks/boxes)
		Frotz	(light)
		Gaspar	(arrange for resurrection)
		Meef	(wilt/kill plant)
		Fweep	(polymorph self to giant bat)
		Malyon	(animate object)
		Swanzo	(exorcize)

	- Potions:

		Berzio	(ochre, used)			End hunger/thirst
		Flaxo	(indigo) (is this one useful?)	Exquisite torture
		Fooble	(aqua, used)			Incredible dexterity
		Blort	(amber)				See in the dark
		Vilstu	(orange)			Oxygen (huh?)
--
					der Mouse

{ihnp4,decvax,akgua,etc}!utcsri!mcgill-vision!mouse
philabs!micomvax!musocs!mcgill-vision!mouse

Hacker: One responsible for destroying /
Wizard: One responsible for recovering it afterward