[net.games] Castle Spoiler wanted

tedrick@ernie.BERKELEY.EDU (Tom Tedrick) (01/09/86)

Anyone know about a game called "Castle" or something where
you go through a winding passageway, fall into some water
and drown? I'd like a spoiler telling how to avoid that ...

    Thanks,
	   -Tom

tedrick@ernie.BERKELEY.EDU (Tom Tedrick) (01/23/86)

OK, my friend who wanted the Castle spoiler has tried
waving the wand, and going around the back way, but he
stills falls in the trap and drowns. I have another
friend who got past the trap the first time he tried,
but doesn't know why and can't get through now. They
deduce that it can be done, have tried everything they
can think of, (my friend has offered $5 to any of his
10 year old son's friends who can get past the trap ...
it has kind of become an obsession with the kids), and
want me to ask again for help in case any of you know
how to get past the trap. :-( PLEASE HELP :-)

grampa@gitpyr.UUCP (Mark W Fouraker) (02/04/86)

--
Mark W Fouraker
...!{akgua,allegra,amd,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo,ut-ngp}!gatech!gitpyr!grampa

In article <1327@gitpyr.UUCP> grampa@gitpyr.UUCP (Mark W Fouraker) writes:
>In article <11501@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> tedrick@ernie.UUCP (Tom Tedrick) writes:
>>want me to ask again for help in case any of you know
>>how to get past the trap. :-( PLEASE HELP :-)

*****SPOILER*****

Wear the necklace to get through the traps.

Now for a question:  During the summer someone posted the rules for Nuclear     Risk.  Could someone e-mail them to me or tell me where I may obtain them.
Please use e-mail because I rarely read this newsgroup.
                                                Happy Trails,
                                                           Mark

"Never try to teach a pig to sing.  It's a waste of time and annoys the pig!