[net.games] Spellbreaker hints

bobh@teklabs.UUCP (Bob Hubbard) (01/22/86)

Anyone help with getting past the ogre with hay fever?  I would throck
a plant if I could find one!
How about getting the cube out from under the egg?
How about getting past the huge serpent?
How about going north from Packed Earth?

Thanks in advance....

jlt@well.UUCP (02/07/86)

In article <3272@teklabs.UUCP>, bobh@teklabs.UUCP (Bob Hubbard) writes:
> Anyone help with getting past the ogre with hay fever?  I would throck
> a plant if I could find one!

Been to the Ruins Room? Found what's there? Checked into it thoroughly?

If so, you may now need to check out what may happen were you able to
freeze the onrush of some crushing event ...

(sorry if this seems too little ... myself, I've always preferred the
parsimonious hint to the over-explanation)

	--J-- (Judith Lucero Turchin)
	..!{hplabs,lll-crg,ptsfa,glacier}!well!jlt