[net.games] Starting net.games.infocom newsgroup

wheel@utastro.UUCP (Craig Wheeler) (03/03/86)

I have received a number of replies in response to my motion of (whew) starting
a new newsgroup dedicated to Infocom games, discussion and hints, all positive.

Now the question remains:

Where do we go next?

I've forgotten the procedure for getting a new newsgroup started up.  Do we poston net.misc or net.general?

If you have answers to these exciting questions, reply soon!

-------------------------

.

cjsgro@watdragon.UUCP (Carlo Sgro) (03/04/86)

In article <455@utastro.UUCP> wheel@utastro.UUCP (Craig Wheeler) writes:
>I have received a number of replies in response to my motion of (whew) starting
>a new newsgroup dedicated to Infocom games, discussion and hints, all positive.
>
>Now the question remains:
>
>Where do we go next?
net.news.group is designed for this sort of thing.  There has even been
a posting very recently on the correct procedure for starting up a newsgroup.

--

Carlo Sgro
...![ihnp4||decvax||allegra||clyde||utzoo]!watmath!watdragon!cjsgro

"ihnp4 Express:  Overnight to the USA or you don't pay!"