[net.games] Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy by Infocom

scorpion@titan.UUCP (09/12/86)

In article <862@ssc-vax.UUCP> arlo@ssc-vax.UUCP (Jim Campiche) writes:
>Has anyone completed Infocom's version of Douglas Adam's
>Hitchhiker's Guide?

Yes.

>I set up the converter thing with the cup of fake tea
>per instructions, and by all accounts merely have to wait
>for the meteor storm and hit the switch to transfer to
>the next level.

Meteor storm? Level?  I don't know anything about that.

(mild spoilers follow)

>I've got all the items
>to go to the Whale's belly, do the plant thing, go back to earth as
>both Ford and the girl, etc... but still I sit, waiting for the
>meteors?  What do I do?  If someone doesn't help me, I may
>panic.

Don't panic!  Did you solve the Bugblatter Beast yet?  If so,
you should use something you got there in the galley.

Btw, always say what system you're playing on and what version,
if you know.

scorpion

I don't have opinions.
"Husbandry would be most efficacious" - Mr. Spock (in "The Apple").