[net.research] Looking for courses of study or research in psychic phonomena

robertj@tektronix.UUCP (Robert Jaquiss) (07/15/85)

I have a friend who is looking for schools that offer courses or that do
research in the fields of psychic phonomena or the paranormal.
Please reply via the net thank you.
Robert Jaquiss
ucbvax!tektronix!robertj (uucp)
robert jaquiss@tektronix (csnet)
robert jaquiss.tektronix@rand-relay (arpanet)
(503) 627-6346 (audio phone at work)

dkatz@zaphod.UUCP (Dave Katz) (07/20/85)

In article <5498@tektronix.UUCP> robertj@tektronix.UUCP (Robert Jaquiss) writes:
>I have a friend who is looking for schools that offer courses or that do

Robert:

I knew you were going to say it was for a friend    :{)

rcj@burl.UUCP (Curtis Jackson) (07/22/85)

Last I heard the University of Oregon had a strong parapsychology program;
anyone heard anything lately?
--

The MAD Programmer -- 919-228-3313 (Cornet 291)
alias: Curtis Jackson	...![ ihnp4 ulysses cbosgd mgnetp ]!burl!rcj

fsks@unc.UUCP (Frank Silbermann) (07/24/85)

In article <burl.778> rcj@burl.UUCP (Curtis Jackson) writes:
>Last I heard the University of Oregon had a strong parapsychology program;
>anyone heard anything lately?

Most colleges with parapsychology programs publicize them via telepathy.
If you don't hear the advertisements in your head, then you probably
don't have enough talent to do well there.

	Frank Silbermann