[net.games.frp] Is it dead yet?

prb@cray.UUCP (Paul Borman) (05/27/85)

Hello? Is there anybody out there?  More specifically, is there anybody out
there who is interested in discussing FRP?  If there is only one or two of
you, how about setting up a mailing list so that we don't send this stuff
world wide.  Respond here if you want to do this via the net, else mail
to me if you would like to do this via mail.  (And if I hear nothing, I'll
just punt).

--

				-Paul R Borman
				 Cray Research, Inc.

ttorgers@udenva.UUCP (Troy Torgerson) (06/07/85)

In article <> prb@cray.UUCP (Paul Borman) writes:
>Hello? Is there anybody out there?  More specifically, is there anybody out
	^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
	of course there is!

>there who is interested in discussing FRP?  If there is only one or two of
       That's what this news group is all about!

>you, how about setting up a mailing list so that we don't send this stuff
>world wide.  Respond here if you want to do this via the net, else mail
>to me if you would like to do this via mail.  (And if I hear nothing, I'll
>just punt).

So start talking!  Were listening.

		Troy Torgerson
		udenva!ttorgers