[net.games.frp] Final Posting: Call for AT&T BTL/NS FRP Players at Columbus Ohio

dim@cbuxc.UUCP (Dennis McKiernan) (09/04/85)

This is a repeat posting, a final posting,
for Columbus BTL/NS FRP players.
If you are at CB, here's your chance to join the Mithgarian Quest.

Posting follows:

I plan on starting a once-a-week after-work game at AT&T NS/Bell Labs, CB.
It will be an AD&D-type of game, except that we will play by Rolemaster rules.
The game to convene at, say, 4:45pm every Wednesday in room 3C20 (exact time,
day, and conference room yet to be selected).
Each gaming session to last appx. 4 hours.
I need about eight players (say a couple of Clerics, a couple of Magic Users,
a couple of Fighters, a Thief/Rogue/Scout, and a Hybrid MU/Fighter).
[I already have a Magician, a Sorcerer, a Cleric, and an unspecified MU
signed up, hence there are four or so openings left to be filled.]
The game will be set in Mithgar (see _The Iron Tower Trilogy_, by
Dennis L. McKiernan---Signet paperbacks/Doubleday hardbacks).
The game will begin sometime in late fall/early winter.

LADIES TAKE NOTE:
It would be nice to have a couple or three females join the group
since they add an extra dimension to the game.

NON-SMOKERS TAKE NOTE:
I am also especially looking for non-smokers, or for
players who will refrain from smoking during the gaming session.

If interested, contact me on x4322.
Or e-mail me at cbuxc!dim or ncpe!dim
(Yes, that *is* an "i" in the middle of dim).

D. L. McKiernan
1H314  x-4322
cbuxc!dim or ncpe!dim

goldman@umn-cs.UUCP (Matthew D. Goldman ) (09/10/85)

In article <327@cbuxc.UUCP> dim@cbuxc.UUCP (Dennis McKiernan) writes:

>NON-SMOKERS TAKE NOTE:
>I am also especially looking for non-smokers, or for
>players who will refrain from smoking during the gaming session.

My games are always non-smoking zones, I'm allergic to smoke and dislike the
smell.  My players who smoke are free to step out to the porch, I'm not
against people smoking, as long as it isn't around me...

--
-------
				Matthew Goldman

Home is where you take your hat off...			Banzai!

Kyllara :	What did you just do?
Moederan :	I don't know but it's going to be fun...