[net.games.frp] help requested

pop@bunkerb.UUCP (Paul Pederson) (01/27/86)

<old readnews has old line eaters...>
I know that this might not be the most desirable place for this request to
appear (net.wanted is probably better), but I feel that creatures with
interests similar to my own would be most likely to read the request in
this newsgroup.
I've recently again started putsing with an Ultima/Wizardry/Rogue/Hack-type
game.  What's different about this game is that it uses variable sized
windows which are instantly adjustable (with a few constraints).  It uses
the termcap library for cursor positioning, et cetera.  It will run on
almost any machine.
I've done quite a bit of hacking on it (during spare minutes), and it's
really taking shape nicely.
Now for the request....
HELP!  I would like a few interesting ideas on what to put or leave out
of the game.  I would like 1 or 2 persons who are adept at C coding who
could write routines based on the ideas they like.  This is a HACKERS
PROJECT only.  When we are done (done?), the program will of course
become public domain (with the source code given limited access...)
and there will most likely not be any monetary rewards.
Let me know if you're interested.

..!ittatc!bunker!bunkerb!pop

From postnews Mon Jan 27 14:17:26 1986

Subject: help requested
[...]

[...]