[ont.jobs] Are you our type?

barbara@trigraph.UUCP (Barbara Arlow) (01/19/88)

Are you our type?

Trigraph Inc. is a Toronto company specializing in text processing and
commercial typesetting applications for major publishing and catalogue
companies. We are looking for an applications analyst with drive. The ideal
candidate will have 1 or 2 years experience in UNIX, and shell and C programming
as well as a degree in Computer Science or equivalent background.

In addition to application design and development, this position entails user
training and support, sales support, and special development. We need a
go-getter who is looking for the chance to sharpen their skills. This
position will be what you make it.

We run VAX's under 4.3 BSD. We offer a good benefits package, salary
commensurate with experience, free parking and the opportunity to work in
beautiful downtown Toronto.

Trigraph is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Novatron Information Corporation. We
are at the leading edge in the art of typesetting.

So, if you're our type, send your resume to:

	[utzoo,utgpu,utcsri]!trigraph!barbara

or

	Barbara Arlow
	Trigraph Inc.
	5 Lower Sherbourne Street
	Suite 201
	Toronto, Ontario
	M5A 2P3

lazer@mnetor.UUCP (Lazer Danzinger) (01/20/88)

In article <349@trigraph.UUCP> barbara@trigraph.UUCP (Barbara Arlow) writes:

>Are you our type?

	While the pun is cute (see below), and definitely "atypical",
	the question, if rephrased to "Are _we_ your type?,"
	would sound more inviting.

>Trigraph Inc. is a Toronto company specializing in text processing and
>commercial typesetting applications for major publishing and catalogue
            ^^^^
>companies.

Lazer Danzinger		|
lazer@mnetor.UUCP	| "Not learning, but doing is the essential thing."
(416)475-8980 		|				Avot 1:17
Computer X--A Motorola New Enterprises Company

barbara@trigraph.UUCP (Barbara Arlow) (06/13/88)

Are you our type?

Trigraph Inc. is a Toronto company specializing in text processing and
commercial typesetting applications for major publishing and catalogue
companies. We are looking for an applications analyst with drive and
talent. The ideal candidate will have 1 or 2 years experience in UNIX,
and shell and C programming, as well as a degree in Computer Science or
equivalent background.  Experience with Mac's and PC's is an asset.

In addition to application design and development, this position
entails user training and support, sales support, and special R&D work.
We need a go-getter who is looking for the chance to sharpen their
skills. This position will be as interesting and as varied as you are
talented.