[net.cycle] mcycle for sale

gmac@hocda.UUCP (G.R.MACGREGOR) (09/22/84)

Subject: Kawasaki KZ650 for sale
Newsgroups: net.cycle
From: hocda!gmac

	FOR SALE:	'79 KAWASAKI KZ650

		This bike is in beautiful condition and runs perfectly. I must
sell it as I am a) moving out of state & b) going to buy a dual-purpose bike for
some off-road riding.

	Details :	16K miles
			2 attentive owners (including self)
			Black & Silver, with green & yellow pinstripes on tank.
			New front-tire, battery, chain, rear-damper, points,
				condensers, plugs.
			Sissy-bar.
			Nice after-market seat, plus original if desired (no charge).
			Ridden only in good weather, covered when not ridden,
				garage-kept in winter.
			High performance bike in its day (does > 100mph in 1/4 mile
				as is)j
	Price :		$1K, or near offer.  (Less than I paid 1 year ago,
				and the bike is now in better condition)

	If interested, please contact
					Gordon MacGregor
					Room 3F226
					AT&T Bell Labs