[net.cycle] Honda accessories plea for help

rblanders@watrose.UUCP (Robyn Landers) (11/05/85)

Well, I haven't exactly had overwhelming response to my request for
all you cyclers to see if your local dealer happens to have a
Hondaline Sport Fairing in stock for my 83 Sabre, so I'll be a little
more precise and direct.

In Van Nuys, California, there's a place called Van Nuys Honda (!) which
carries Hondaline accessories. I'm sure somebody on the net lives
within local phone rates of this place. The number is toll free in
California 1-800-524-6746. How would someone out there like to give
them a call and see if there's a candy wineberry red fairing lying
around, and let me know.  If I don't hear from anyone in a couple of
days, I'll have to give up and try to have my fairing fixed.

Robyn

ken@birtch.UUCP (Ken B) (11/09/85)

In article <7657@watrose.UUCP> version B 2.10.2 9/18/84; site birtch.UUCP version B 2.10.2 9/18/84; site watrose.UUCP birtch!felix!scgvaxd!trwrb!sdcrdcf!sdcsvax!dcdwest!ittatc!decvax!bellcore!petrus!magic!nvc!sabre!zeta!epsilon!gamma!ulysses!burl!clyde!watmath!watnot!watrose!rblanders rblanders@watrose.UUCP (Robyn Landers) writes:

>Well, I haven't exactly had overwhelming response to my request for
>a candy wineberry red fairing lying around, and let me know.
>If I don't hear from anyone in a couple of days, I'll have to
>give up and try to have my fairing fixed.
>
>Robyn

I called, and they did say they had some in stock (they said just red, not
candy wineberry red) and it was $699.  Call them at 1-800-852-0800 to
order it with a credit card. They'll ship it.

** sorry for posting this to the net, but _all_ of my replies (to anyone)
   have been returned from various MAILER DAEMONS from different sites **

Good riding.

--
	Ken B.	[uucp : ... !trwrb!scgvaxd!felix!birtch!ken]

These ramblings are my own, and are surely not those of my employer.