From: bobc@tekig.UUCP (Bob Crane)
Newsgroups: net.games.rogue
Subject: Rules?
Date: Wed, 11-Jul-84 21:45:02 PDT

     I have never seen any documentation covering rules and instructions
for Rogue.  Will some one please send me the rules if they exist, or
tell me if they don't(impossible).

     Also, can some one send me information about the different versions
of Rogue--how they are different and how they are the same.

Thanks,
Bob Crane
tekig!bobc
Beaverton, OR