[fa.info-cpm] 68K SW/HW

ARPAVAX:C70:info-cpm (09/27/82)

>From w8sdz@BRL Mon Sep 27 01:58:15 1982
Forwarded because of direct reference to CP/M.  Please
reply to address below.  Thanks.

----- Forwarded message # 1:

Date: 14 Sep 82 15:05:57-PDT (Tue)
To: info-micro at Brl
From: harpo!eagle!mhuxt!mhuxa!mhuxh!bwkna!jph at Ucb-C70
Subject: 68K SW/HW
Via:  Usenet; 26 Sep 82 18:49-PDT
Via:  Sri-Unix; 26 Sep 82 21:54-EDT
Via:  Brl; 26 Sep 82 22:05-EDT
Via:  Brl-Bmd; 26 Sep 82 22:10-EDT

    I would be interested to know what hardware/software is available
related to the 68000.  For example, I know that there is an S-100 board
for MC68000 available from DUAL (MC68000 CPU).  What kind of operating
system (cheap) is available for PC budget.  Is there a CP/M like operating
system for the 68000?  Are there any dual processor boards (other than
the 6502/68000).  How about a Z80/68000 board?

    I think CompuPro may be coming out with a 68k board but I can't
get any information on it.

    Thanks in advance.
			Jim Hawkins
			BTL Short Hills, N.J.