[fa.info-cpm] 6502 disassembler

info-cpm (12/17/82)

>From dudley@Nadc  Tue Dec 14 23:51:29 1982
To: info-cpm@BRL
Via:  Nadc; 15 Dec 82 10:01-EST
Via:  Brl; 15 Dec 82 10:27-EST
Via:  Brl-Bmd; 15 Dec 82 10:32-EST

        I have modified the Z80 disassembler ZDASM to do its mag-
ic  on 6502 code.  The changes from the net-available version are
almost entirely in the opcode specific file DASM6502.MAC which is
a  carved  up  copy  of DASMZ80.MAC.  The only change to the main
body of ZDASM is the extra INCLUDE needed to bring in the new op-
code  file.   (Obviously if one were to name the 6502 opcode file
DASMZ80.MAC then no changes would be needed at all  to  the  main
body.)
        I have successfully disassembled a 2k rom and reassembled
it  to  an  identical object code copy and so even though I can't
claim extensive testing, it does do the job.
        I can make the opcode module  available  to  the  net  if
there is interest and if someone then shows me how.  I would like
to put it somewhere where  the  net  population  can  get  to  it
without bothering me (i.e. the archives.)  I am interested in bug
reports, though.
                                Bill Dudley
-------

info-cpm (12/17/82)

>From RSH@Mit-Mc  Wed Dec 15 03:51:23 1982
To: dudley@Nadc
Cc: Info-CPM@BRL
Via:  Mit-Mc; 16 Dec 82 22:35-EST
Via:  Brl; 16 Dec 82 22:55-EST
Via:  Brl-Bmd; 16 Dec 82 23:27-EST

Please do upload this file to the net!!! Unfortunately I am not the
person to ask about how to get it onto the net, but it is something I
would definately like to have.

				Thanks in advance,
				Rick