	Date: 1 Jul 1982 23:56:55-EDT
	From: root at CCA-UNIX (Superuser)
	To: rnews at sri-unix
	Subject: network news article
	Via:  Cca-Unix.ArpaNet; 1 Jul 82 20:57-PDT

	NFrom: cca!decvax!harpo!zeppo!whuxlb!eric
	NNewsgroups: net.movies
	NTitle: Re: STII-TWOK
	NArticle-I.D.: whuxlb.328
	NPosted: Thu Jul  1 23:15:07 1982
	NReferences: floyd.345
	NThe home planet IS VUNCAN (with an 'N'). if you don't believe
	Nme, watch the old shows, most of all 'Amok Time',and the
	None with Sarek